If you have an eye problem please email us and we will do our best to help, if you feel it is an emergency and can't get hold of us please phone NHS 111.
If you have contact lenses due for dispatch within the next three weeks we have arranged for them to come direct to your house.
If you have any queries or questions please contact us at email@example.com, and will endeavour to get back to you within 48 hours.
Some ways in which we can help you remotely:
- If you need more contact lenses some companies are now despatching directly to patients. We may be able to arrange this for you and payment can be made via BACS if you are not on standing order.
- If you have broken your glasses contact us (with photos is useful) and we will see what we can do. Please note that some manufacturers are closed and so we can't always get replacement parts.
- If you ordered glasses before we closed, deliveries are now being redirected to Mr Coad's home. He will try and process them and contact you about payment and posting where appropriate. Please be patient as this process may take longer than normal.
- If you have a query about your eyes please email us. Please note that we do not have access to your sight test and medical records remotely so advice will be more generalised or we can signpost you to further help.
- Any problems with current spectacles or adjustments are hard to solve remotely but we encourage you to come in and see us face to face as soon as reopen.
Will we update this page with information as it becomes available.
We thank all our patients for their support and kind understanding during this challenging time.
Keep safe and well.